Out of Sight, Out of Mind

I've added another closet staple to my wardrobe, the collared white shirt,  and I'm so excited to style this for future outfit po...


I've added another closet staple to my wardrobe, the collared white shirt, and I'm so excited to style this for future outfit posts. I love how this one has a slight edge to it, with the words "Out of Sight, Out of Mind" printed on it and would be so versatile to style. For this look, I decided to keep it monochromatic with just a splash of colour (which I've realized is a manner in which I style a lot of my outfits).



Top: Forever 21; Skirt: H&M; Tights: Primark; Boots: Pull & Bear; Bag: Marks & Spencer; Bracelet: Topshop





So that's it for this outfit post! Hope you guys liked this outfit! Leave me a comment down below or you can hype this look on my Lookbook or vote for it on Chictopia. You can also follow me on  Bloglovin to get all the newest updates on my blog. Or you guys can check out my Instagram for daily photos and updates!

Until Whenever,

Mariz xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments