9 To 5

So I guess the best way to begin this post would be to explain my 4 month hiatus from blogging: COLLEGE! I honestly haven't had any br...


So I guess the best way to begin this post would be to explain my 4 month hiatus from blogging: COLLEGE! I honestly haven't had any breathing room for the past 4 months with lectures, clinical placements and work. To be honest it reached point where exhaustion really took over physically and mentally, which is why I'm so glad that it's officially the start of the Christmas break. What better way to start off the holidays by updating with a winter outfit post and hopefully this starts the ball rolling for more outfit posts to come. Winter definitely came full force this year, with the days getting significantly shorter and the weather becoming unbearably cold. Over the past two months, you could definitely feel the chilly weather so winter jackets are a MUST to have when braving the weather outside. When I was taking these outfit shots, it was actually only 3 degrees that day! Which is why I made sure to get as much shots taken just so I could return to the comfort of the toasty-warmth of the house.



Jacket: Primark; Sweater: Zara; Skirt: H&M; Tights: Marks & Spencer; Scarf and Beanie: Gifts from a friend; Necklace: Forever 21; Boots: Forever 21; Bag: River Island











These photos (above and below) were taken very last minute as I realised that my actual outfit wasn't visible due to the huge jacket taking up most of the shot. Therefore, I decided to (bravely) take off the jackets just to get a few shots, where it was possible to see the sweater and skirt. Looking back on it now, it was truly a bad idea seeing as I was physically shaking afterwards! The things I do to get a proper outfit shot! 



I hope everyone has an amazing holiday season ahead of them and I promise that I'll try to update more frequently during the break. Please don't forget to hype this look on Lookbook and vote for it on Chictopia. You guys can also follow me on Bloglovin to get all the newest updates on my blog. Or you guys can also check out my Instagram for daily photos and updates!

Until Whenever, 

Mariz xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments