BLU

Here's a quick and easy outfit for anyone who's getting ready to get back into lectures and University life. Having to choose a...


Here's a quick and easy outfit for anyone who's getting ready to get back into lectures and University life. Having to choose an outfit each morning is not an easy feat especially if you're feeling extra lazy that day or quite possibly, you're running late for your morning lecture (it happens to me all the time)! This is a perfect outfit to wear on days such as these because it's literally wear it and go! Plus it'll keep you comfortable during those long (often boring) lectures which you'll have to sit through.



T-shirt: Forever 21; Skirt: H&M; Tights: Primark; Boots: Zara; Bag: Dunnes Stores; Necklace: Forever 21; Bracelets: Topshop (Silver), DIY (Woven)



Seeing as my clothes were very neutral, I decided to inject some hints of blue to bring colour to my outfit. I decided to wear some accessories with a hint of blue and of course this gorgeous bag which I recently purchased. It's the perfect size to bring for lectures as it fits my laptop, notebooks and all of my daily necessities which I stuff in my bag each day. It also has this amazing laser cut-out details which I think gives this bag a very unique aspect to it.






And that's it for this outfit guys!  Please don't forget to hype this look on Lookbook and vote for it on Chictopia. You guys can also follow me on Bloglovin to get all the newest updates on my blog. Or you guys can also check out my Instagram for daily photos and updates! As always, I love hearing from you guys, so don't hesitate to leave a comment! :) <3 I'll leave you guys with this song, so enjoy! And I hope everyone's week is going well so far! 

Until Whenever, 

Mariz xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments