Paint A Smile

Here's an outfit I wore last week during a day I spent with my best-friends (which are truly more like sisters to me). Like most peop...


Here's an outfit I wore last week during a day I spent with my best-friends (which are truly more like sisters to me). Like most people out there, there is always a part of your body which you're self concious about and for me that is my stomach. It wasn't much a worry for me before, but recently I've been gaining a little bit of weight and it is quickly becoming a problem area for me. So naturally, I was pretty apprehensive about wearing a crop-top which would possibly expose my stomach, but I guess you sometimes have to step out of your comfort zone and face a problem head on. So I decided to pair this crop-top with some high-waisted shorts and sneakers which would keep me comfortable for the whole day.


Crop Top: H&M; High-waisted Shorts: Berska; Belt: H&M; Sneakers: River Island



Due to the fact that I wanted to be extremely comfortable that day, I decided to skip out on the jewellery and let the pattern of the crop-top be the focal point of the outfit. I love how this top has the scooped back detailing which perfectly kept me cool during a very warm day.





And that's it for this outfit. Please don't forget to hype this look on Lookbook and vote for it on Chictopia. If you want to get all the latest updates on my blog, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin. As always, I love hearing from you guys, so leave a comment if you want! :) <3
 I'll leave you guys with this song by Jasmine V. Despite this day being such an amazing one spent with the most incredible people I know, it was also quite an emotional day with tears. This song is perfect in reminding you that sometimes when things are going bad, you just have to paint a smile on and lift your head up! (Excuse the super sappy ending guys!)

Until Whenever, 

Mariz xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments