Heatwave

Hey guys! We're currently experiencing a heatwave where I live, so dressing for the heat is one of my major concerns this week. The h...


Hey guys! We're currently experiencing a heatwave where I live, so dressing for the heat is one of my major concerns this week. The heat has become absolutely unbearable but despite that, it's always nice to get some sunshine now and then. Here's a light and breezy outfit which is perfect for the hot summer days. I kept the outfit very simple with the bustier and high-waisted shorts combo, and I also decided to wear this DIY kimono that my sister made to give me a little coverage.


Bustier: Forever 21; Kimono: DIY by my sister; High-waisted Shorts: Bershka; Sneakers: River Island; Necklace: Borrowed from my sister; Bracelet: Topshop; Ring: Claire's 





On another note, I finally got my hair cut! It was honestly getting too long for my liking and with the weather at the moment, long hair was just not suitable. And that's it for this outfit. Please don't forget to hype this look on Lookbook and vote for it on Chictopia. If you want to get all the latest updates on my blog, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin. As always, I love hearing from you guys, so leave a comment if you want! :) <3 

Until Whenever, 

Mariz xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments