Sunday's Best

My Sundays usually consist of spending time with my family and starts off with attending mass in the morning. So when picking out an out...


My Sundays usually consist of spending time with my family and starts off with attending mass in the morning. So when picking out an outfit, it has to be appropriate to wear to church but still be great to wear for the remainder of the day. A very easy combination that I turn to are sheer blouses and skinny jeans. It's effortlessly chic and more importantly, it's super comfortable. 


Sheer Sleeveless Blouse: Forever 21; Cami: Forever 21; Jeans: Tommy Hilfiger; Wedges: New Look; Ring: Borrowed from my sister; Cross Necklace: Random



To break the monotony of these super serious-faced photos, here's me goofing around in between shots. This photo pretty much captures my real personality and is the complete opposite of what my other photos paint me to be, which is serious. :)






I've had these wedges for years and they're one of my absolute favourite heels ever. They're unbelievably comfortable and the height is perfect for everyday use. 



And that's it for this outfit! Make sure you hype this look on Lookbook and Chictopia. Also don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin for the latest updates! I hope you all had an amazing week!

Until Whenever,

Mariz xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments