Christmas With You

So this outfit is way overdue seeing as Christmas was around 2 weeks ago, but please excuse the delay! :) This is what I wore to our fa...


So this outfit is way overdue seeing as Christmas was around 2 weeks ago, but please excuse the delay! :) This is what I wore to our family Christmas day dinner.


Dress: H&M; Aztec Wedges: Forever 21; Statement Necklace: Forever 21; Belt: Primark (Penneys)


 I obviously had to dress up for this event seeing as it was a sit-down dinner, so I decided on this bright pink, chiffon dress from H&M. I got this for an absolute bargain seeing as it was on sale during the time I purchased it.



I decided to skip out on accessories for this outfit except for this statement necklace, and yes, your eyes are not deceiving you. I wore this in my previous outfit post as well, but I just couldn't resist wearing it again.


To give this dress a little bit more of a shape, I decided to wear this belt that cinches me right at the waist. And to finish it off, I wore my super comfy, nude wedges with these beautiful cut-out detailing at the sides.  



And that's it for this outfit! Comments/feedback are always welcomed! I also want to apologize ahead of time for the long periods between my outfit posts from now on. I'm currently on clinical placements, so having the time to shoot my looks then blog about them is becoming impossible at the moment, so please bear with me! :)

Until Whenever, 

Mariz xoxo







You Might Also Like

0 comments