You Stupid Girl

Hey everyone! Long time no see! So this is the outfit post that I promised I would update with this week. I know that I haven't poste...


Hey everyone! Long time no see! So this is the outfit post that I promised I would update with this week. I know that I haven't posted looks in a substantial amount of time, but you can blame college for that! :P Without delay, let's get to this outfit. 


Top: H&M; Shorts: Forever 21; Tights: Penney's (Primark);  Boots: Forever 21; Cardigan: Forever 21; Beanie: From my friend; Rings: Key Connector Ring (Spruce), Spike Ring (Forever 21), Crystal Ring (Avon); Bracelet: Topshop



For me, this outfit just screams 'wear me to a concert' but sadly I haven't been to one in a while. :( It's so easy and laid back, something which I always turn to when choosing outfits.
 Yes I have a plaster on my arm, it's because I had to get a blood-test and 2 vaccines yesterday so that's one of the remnants of this. Oh the joys of being a nursing student! :P


I'm not much for prints when it comes to clothing but this skull print caught my attention straight away and the fact that it's a high-low top made me love it even more. One of the main reasons I wore this top with these shorts is due to the fact that they are on the short side, so the back of the top covers up where the shorts don't! :P





These boots are actually my sister's but I just love how rugged they look so I just had to borrow them! It's always an advantage when you're almost the same shoe size as your sister! :)


Due to the fact that it's currently winter here, it would be impractical and practically suicidal to go out without covering up, so I paired this outfit with my favourite knit cardigan and this super comfy beanie that my friend gave me. 


And that's it guys! As always, comments and feedback are always welcome! Hopefully I can update with another outfit very soon, fingers crossed! I'll leave you guys with the song that inspired this blog title. \m/

Until Whenever, 
Mariz xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments