Dress It Up

I'm so sorry for not having updated in nearly a month. Honestly, I have no valid reason except for the fact that I think the lazy bug...


I'm so sorry for not having updated in nearly a month. Honestly, I have no valid reason except for the fact that I think the lazy bug has bitten me and I have had no motivation to basically do anything for the past few weeks. :( Which means that I now have an extensive amount of back-log on my outfits. So to start this off, here is a look I wore to one of my close friend's party (which was almost a month ago).  



Dress: H&M; Tights: Marks &Spencer; Heels: New Look; Hairband: H&M; Ring: Forever 21




This party was to celebrate my friend getting into law school, so I wanted to dress for the occasion. I usually turn to dresses when I want to dress up easily and without much hassle. I absolutely adore the print on this dress and the A-line silhouette is so flattering. 



Due to the fact that I had to walk to my friend's house, wearing tights was a must, as autumn was starting to make its appearance. And no, I didn't actually walk to her house in 5-inch heels, although that would have been a sight to see! Hahaha!! :) Instead, I wore super cute flats to walk in, but I didn't get to take a photo with those on. 




Due to the fact that my dress had a loud and dominant print, I didn't want to over accessorize. I just wore this gold ribbon ring and my new favourite spike hairband to top it off.



And to finish it off, my go-to pair of patent black heels. Despite their height, they're actually unbelievably comfy to walk in!


And that's it for this look! Here is a super-smiley photo of me to hopefully make you guys forgive me for my long hiatus. As always, comments and feedback is always welcomed!  

Until Whenever,
Mariz xoxo




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hello,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete