Pocket Full of Sunshine

Now would you look at that, I updated two days in a row! Hopefully I'll try and make this a habit.  :) Well on to the look, I spen...


Now would you look at that, I updated two days in a row! Hopefully I'll try and make this a habit.  :) Well on to the look, I spent yesterday with two of my closest friends in town catching up and window shopping, so I wanted to dress appropriately for the day which would mostly consist of walking.


Cardigan: Penney's (Primark); Top: Forever 21; Jeans: H&M; Nude Flats: Penney's (Primark); Acorn Necklace: Gift from my aunt; Ring: Penney's (Primark)


Yesterday was actually quite a dull and grey morning while I was dressing-up, so I wanted to add a bit of sunshine and colour to the day by wearing these bright, orange jeans from H&M. And I think it worked, because halfway through the day, the sun decided to make a late appearance! 




Due to the loud colour of my trousers, I wanted the rest of my outfit to be quite tame and subdued. So I paired it with this pale pink crop-top from Forever 21, which have these adorable honeycomb lace patterns on it. And also because of the unpredictable weather here, I decided to wear my white cardigan, which is light and comfy but still gets the job done. 


Sorry for this out of focused photo. My camera decided to focus on the paper cranes in the background instead of me! Hehehe!! :)


How cute is this acorn necklace that I got as a birthday present?! I love how it's so quaint and small, and just adds a cute touch to any outfit.


In keeping with the subdued look, I decided to only wear one ring as to not overdo the whole outfit. I'm actually really loving copper? coloured jewellery such as this ring. I love the old/antique vibe it exudes.


And to finish it off, I wore my nude pumps which are actually so comfortable to walk in. I was walking around town for around 4 hours and my feet didn't hurt one bit!


And that's it for this look! I hope you liked it and as usual comments/feedback is always welcome! Enjoy the rest of the week you guys! :)

Until Whenever,
Mariz xoxo


You Might Also Like

4 comments