Hello to Myself

Hello there! :) As you can see this is just a pilot post, which I'm writing to give a background as to why I'm creating this blog....

Hello there! :) As you can see this is just a pilot post, which I'm writing to give a background as to why I'm creating this blog. As cliché as it may sound, I have always had a keen interest in fashion and I've always found comfort in expressing myself through the clothes I wear. Therefore, this blog is essentially a personal fashion/outfit diary in which I share with you guys what I wear on an everyday setting.

Why choose now to start this blog? Well the fact that I'm an incoming college student is the main reason. In secondary/high school we had a uniform, so conformity was a must. And now that I'm going to be a college student, I have the freedom to choose my outfits to reflect me and my personal style.

I know that this will blog will probably be a bit rocky at the start, as I'm still trying to figure out the in's and out's of the blogging universe
and this website. So hopefully you guys will cope with me while I master? this task at hand.

That's all for now! Until whenever!
Mariz xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments